Bed Donation Delivery drivers/Warehouse Worker (10)
Assist in picking up bed donations as well as other items, in various locations in the Greater Moncton Area as directed by the management load and unload truck.
- Provide direction, supervision, and training to volunteers when needed
- Assist management in keeping the warehouse clean and organized
- Available to work at least one of the following once per week: morning, afternoon, evenings, on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, which includes Saturdays.
- Requires the physical ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time. This individual must stand, stoop, bend, grasp, lift and carry small and heavy items.
- Receive, process and record donations of items.
- Perform in warehouse maintenance duties, such as painting, building things, yard maintenance, and cleaning floors.
- Assist in keeping the warehouse and box truck organized and tidy
- Other duties as directed by management.
Leader: Jason Surette
Weekly Time Commitment:
Day/Time: 2 hours a day or so.. We are looking for 2 people, on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and possible Saturday.
- Friendly and courteous.
- Able to lift a minimum of 100 lbs.
- Provide a current Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Check by RCMP
- Valid drivers license with good driving record in the last 5 years.
- Able to work outdoors, even during inclement weather.
- Able to operate a 16 box truck.
- Able to safely move heavy items using dollies and other provided tools when possible.
- Team player & able to work collaboratively
- Will become an ambassador for the organization
Leader : Jason Surette
Temps consacré par semaine :