ENGLISH INFORMATION (LA VERSION FRANÇAISE EST EN DESSOUS) Canadian Cancer Society CONTACT INFORMATION Julia Corbett
Volunteer Engagement Coordinator
5826 South St
CA B3H 1S6
9024232538 firstname.lastname@example.org cancer.ca Participant Engagement Lead0 DESCRIPTION
As the Participant Engagement Lead, you will be the first line of communication for new and returning individual participants and team captains. Familiarization with the fundraising tools and resources available to individuals and team captains will make you better equipped to understand their needs. Going the extra mile to make your participants feel special will make for the most rewarding experience!
Communication through email and phone with past and current participants/team captains, coaches them and thanks them for their commitment to the cause. At the committee meeting your excitement about participation in the event will have others engaging their networks in teams as well.
Collaborating with the Registration Lead, the two of you will ensure all t-shirt orders for teams are coordinated and the t-shirt pickup event is led.
Skills: - The ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Passionate about building relationships and hearing the stories on why people participate
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Regular access to a computer
Requirements: - Monthly committee meetings from May to July and biweekly in August and September
- Weekly tasks averaging 3-5 hours per week depending on the scope of tasks and time of year
- Attendance at additional weekend events are required for this position!
- Attendance and leadership role at Run events/opportunities leading up to & including Run Day (Sept 30th)
Is this position adequate for youth (13-17)? No
Minimum age: 18 Maximum age: 0
Accessibility: Fully Accessible Workplace
Language for the opportunity: en
IDEAL FOR: Adults (18+)
Leader (Person in charge of volunteer): Julia Corbett
Start date: 2018-03-20
End date: 2018-10-15
TRAINING PROVIDED: Yes
Société canadienne du cancer INFORMATIONS Julia Corbett