Volunteer Managers and Professionals of N-B (VMPNB)
Volunteer Centre of Southeastern New Brunswick Inc.
Volunteer managers and professionals of New Brunswick (VMPNB):
Listing upcoming training sessions, webinars, conferences, etc.
Thank you for your interest in the Volunteer Management Professionals of New Brunswick (VMPNB). It is wonderful to have individuals such as you who recognize the importance of volunteer management and who want to continue to develop this role in a professional capacity. We are a dynamic team dedicated to promoting a sense of unity, education, cooperation and partnerships among persons and organizations responsible for the management of volunteer resources.
VMPNB recognizes the intricacies and complex nature of successfully engaging volunteers. Strong volunteer programs require leaders with multiple, unique skill sets and a broad knowledge base. We appreciate that many organizations would like to improve their volunteer programs but have little time or resources to address this issue.
VMPNB can be a valuable resource to you no matter where you are in your volunteer management career, or the number of volunteers you lead, or if volunteer management is but one of many responsibilities you have. For over 30 years, VMPNB has been a source for education and networking for our unique sector.
Please consider the following key points about VMPNB:
VMPNB: A Professional Development Community
- VMPNB is a professional community of practice, offering its members a network of peers with whom they can share ideas and quickly gain wisdom.
- VMPNB is also a learning community. Our live videoconferences and in person networking offer one of the most effective ways to learn on the job.
- Our database of resources is constantly updated and our priorities for content creation are driven by the needs of our members.
VMPNB offers professional networking opportunities and resources for involving volunteers. VMPNB members are offered volunteer management education modules from national, regional and local sources on such topics as changing trends in volunteerism, skill set development and personal wellness.
Full Year Membership - $125.00 (Valid April 1st – March 31st)
Half Year Membership - $62.50 (Valid October 1st – March 31st)
VMPNB benefits of membership include:
- A list of VMPNB membership contact information
- Networking opportunities within our membership
- Opportunity to attend the Spring Conference/AGM and Fall Education Session
- Information on educational and career development opportunities
- Opportunities for professional development through Board roles
- The right to nominate and vote in Board elections
- Voting at the AGM
- Reduced rates to VMPNB sponsored events
- Access to a members only provincial website which includes resource tools and member directory – in development
- Annual membership with the Volunteer Management Professionals of Canada
- CCVA National certification discount
- Discounted VMPC conference rates
I look forward to welcoming you to our Volunteer Management Professionals of NB team!