Canadian Cancer Society | Société canadienne du cancer
As the Participant Engagement Lead, you will be the first line of communication for new and returning individual participants and team captains. Familiarization with the fundraising tools and resources available to individuals and team captains will make you better equipped to understand their needs. Going the extra mile to make your participants feel special will make for the most rewarding experience!
Communication through email and phone with past and current participants/team captains, coaches them and thanks them for their commitment to the cause. At the committee meeting your excitement about participation in the event will have others engaging their networks in teams as well.
Collaborating with the Registration Lead, the two of you will ensure all t-shirt orders for teams are coordinated and the t-shirt pickup event is led.
Skills and requirements
– The ability to work independently and as a member of a team
– Passionate about building relationships and hearing the stories on why people participate
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Regular access to a computer
– Monthly committee meetings from May to July and biweekly in August and September
– Weekly tasks averaging 3-5 hours per week depending on the scope of tasks and time of year
– Attendance at additional weekend events are required for this position!
– Attendance and leadership role at Run events/opportunities leading up to & including Run Day (Sept 30th)
Is there a minimum age? : 18
Ideal for :Adults (18+)
Duration : Event
Start and end date : 2018-03-20 / 2018-10-15
Time commitment :
Time details :
LOCATION AND ACCESSIBILITY : Moncton Fully Accessible Workplace
TRAINING : Yes
DESCRIPTION EN FRANÇAIS
Habiletés et exigences
Y a-t-il un age obligatoire? 18
Idéal pour :
Date de début et de fin : 2018-03-20 / 2018-10-15
Disponibilité obligatoire :
LIEU DU TRAVAIL ET ACCESSIBILITÉ :
LEADER : Julia Corbett
REQUEST MADE BY | DEMANDE FAITE PAR :
Julia Corbett : Volunteer Engagement Coordinator |
5826 South St Halifax, NS B3H 1S6
ATTENTION: Copy the following information and paste it in the first field of the APPLICATION FORM.
ATTENTION : Copiez l’information suivante et collez la dans le premier champ du FORMULAIRE D’APPLICATION.